Camping at Wallington
Our campsite is now closed for the 2017 season. Please check back soon, as our availability for 2018 will soon be online.
- Meet our friendly animals (Donkeys, Pygmy Goats, hens, pigs and sheep)
- Be amazed by the stars in our dark skies
- Find out how early our cockerel wakes up in the morning!
- Take an early morning walk to see the farm wildlife
Camp Site Facilities
- Up to 20 Generous sized tent pitches (approx. 8m x 6m) on grass
- 2 Caravan or motorhome hardstanding pitches
- Toilets & hot showers
- Barbecues allowed on the site
- Within easy reach of Wallington Hall (30 mins on foot or 5 mins by car)
Price: £15 per pitch plus £3 per person (adults & children 2 years and over)
The campsite and all of its facilities can be booked for the exclusive use of larger family groups. Why not come with your friends for a farm stay?
‘Meet the Animals’
Great experience for kids staying on our campsite (bookable in advance when you stay on our campsite). ‘Meet the animals’ is a one hour session helping the farmers with morning or evening animal tasks and might include; donkey grooming, feeding the hens and collecting eggs or pet lamb feeding (seasonal).
Price: £2.50 per person (adults & children 2 years and over)