‘Lambing Shed Live’
A unique opportunity for a guided tour of the lambing shed during the peak lambing season - You might even see a lamb born - more than half the visitors in 2017 did!
- Fantastic learning experience and great fun for children and adults alike
- Tractor/trailer ride to the farm and back from Wallington Hall National Trust property
- Bottle feed the orphan lambs & visit the ‘lamb hospital› and see how we look after newborn lambs in intensive care
- Suitable for all weather conditions (most of the tour is under cover)
- Toilets and hand wash facilities on-site
All ages welcome, but unfortunately Lambing Shed Live is not suitable for pregnant women.
Tours depart 12.30pm and 2.00pm each day from the Wallington National Trust coach park and each tour lasts 90 minutes.
Pre booking is strongly advised. Unreserved seats will be offered on the day on a first come, first served basis at the Wallington visitor entrance pay kiosk.
|Dates||Daily between Friday 30th March & Sunday 15th April 2018|
|Prices||£6 Adults & Children (2 - 16 yrs). Children under 2 visit for free (if they travel on a parents knee).|