‘Lambing Shed Live’
A unique opportunity for a guided tour of the lambing shed during the peak lambing season - You might even see a lamb born - more than half the visitors in 2019 did!
- Fantastic learning experience and great fun for children and adults alike
- Tractor/trailer ride to the farm and back from Wallington Hall National Trust property
- Bottle feed the orphan lambs & visit the ‘lamb hospital› and see how we look after newborn lambs in intensive care
- Suitable for all weather conditions (most of the tour is under cover)
- Toilets and hand wash facilities on-site
All ages welcome, but unfortunately Lambing Shed Live is not suitable for pregnant women.
Tours depart 12.30pm and 2.00pm each day from the Wallington National Trust coach park and each tour lasts 90 minutes. An additional tour will depart at 1.15pm over the Easter weekend.
Pre booking is strongly advised. Unreserved seats will be offered on the day on a first come, first served basis at the Wallington visitor entrance pay kiosk.
Please note that National Trust non-members will be charged £5.00 per car to park at Wallington Hall
|Dates||Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to offer lambing events in 2021.|
|Prices||£7.50 Adults & Children (2 - 16 yrs). Children under 2 visit for free (if they travel on a parents knee).|