‘Lambing Shed Live’
New for 2022!
A unique opportunity for a guided tour of the lambing marquee and farmyard during the peak lambing season - You might even see a lamb born!
- Fantastic learning experience and great fun for children and adults alike
- Small group size (maximum of 12), enabling a unique hands-on experience
- Meet the newborn lambs & visit the’ lamb hospital’ area and see how we look after vulnerable lambs in intensive care
- Care for the ewe and newborn lamb families in their pens
- Meet the cows and baby calves, pigs and goats in the farmyard
Tours start at the farm at 12 noon and again at 2.00pm daily. Each tour lasts around 60 minutes.
All ages welcome but unfortunately this event is not suitable for pregnant women. Portaloo toilet and warm water hand-wash facilities on-site at the farm.
The event will run in all weather conditions so please bring suitable clothing and footwear for an outdoor farmyard experience
|Dates||Daily between Friday 15th April & Sunday 24th April 2022 at 12 noon & 2pm|
|Prices||£12.50 Adults & Children (2 - 16 yrs). Children under 2 visit for free.|
Pre-booking is essential as these tours can be very popular
On the day, come to Broom House Farm, Cambo, Morpeth, Northumberland. The postcode for sat-nav is NE61 4AT.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time and travel directly to the farm & park as directed in the car park area.